Thursday 7 January 2010

Eve of a Journey








Shoes: Modcloth; Gloves/Socks/Camisole/Cardigan: Target (I have such a Target obsession...what can I say?); Belt/Skirt: F21; Headband: feathers add on by me during some craft time.

Mama and I went to Target and the mall today before my trip back to Scotland tomorrow. Find of the day was that the Yellow Roos I've been coveting for months were marked down from $58 to $19. Now I can climb Arthur's Seat....uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggh. I am not in shape. At all. Hmmm....I bought a lot of yellow items today it seems. Yellow means insanity...not a good sign.

13 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Adorable shoes!

Draft of Vintage said...

Those shoes will always remind me of Lynne Greeley. perfection. and really, really make me want to get a pair of brogues. also I love the yellow... and aren't most creative types at least a little insane?

Penelope Nightingale said...

Those gloves are just fantastic :). You have a lovely blog!

Penelope

Anonymous said...

Love the belt.

Anonymous said...

loving all of the yellow! and your blog! would you like to trade links?

Emily Dear said...

You know yellow is my favorite. We also know that I could be saner. This fits. Love the gloves. Love them.

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the skirt!


colormenana.blogspot.com

JOWY said...

I ADORE YOUR FLORAL SKIRT.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

uh oh...if yellow means insanity, we're in the same boat--i love the bright color!

Joey said...

I love YOUR necklace, mine is actually a rabbits foot, but yours is way cooler, now I have necklace envy!

caitlin said...

i love love yellow! and i've climbed arthur's seat--barefoot (because i never wear practical shoes. i think that day i was wearing heels...)

thanks for following me! i can't wait to get to know your blog :)

June said...

the gloves are great!

Talisa said...

Pretty outfit:) I love the skirt:)