Saturday 27 November 2010

Lumos Maxima


Photobucket

Behold my first post using my brand new, Black Friday discounted Canon Rebel T2i! I love my little Panasonic point-and-shoot, but ohhhhhhh man....is this thing a work of art. Bretton and I still need to read the manual cover to cover, because so help me God I will know every facet of this damn camera, but I must say that it's pretty hard to get a bad shot out of it. Thank you, graduation money!

The outfit here was actually a lot cheaper than it looks. The little velvet dress is from Target, as are the tights, the shoes are from F21, and the coat is some silly thing I got in 8th grade when I wasn't quite cool enough to pull it off. Overall, I like the edginess of the look, which is a good change from my usual whimsical get-ups. One needs to maintain some level of unpredictability. Thanks to Bretton for taking the pictures!



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Stop by my Etsy to make the cameo hair clip your own!

Tights/Dress: Target; Coat: Accessories in SoHo; Shoes: F21; Purse: UO (only $10 marked down from $58!); Belt: Thrifted

8 comments:

tess said...

wow you look very gothic and glamorous in this outfit!

Rebecca said...

Love the outfit! I actually have those same tights :)

Danielle said...

truly beautiful!

Ashton H said...

the pictures are great!

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

your style has definitely grown over the past months! i am just loving the pattern and texture of your jacket...and your tights are beautiful too! keep it up!

♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

The Holly Rivers Show said...

thanks for the comments and follow....this is one of the most effort filled blogs i have seen in a while!...love your attention to detail....there is so much un-inspiring stuff out there and this is really whimsical

cheers

www.thefashionturd.blogspot.com

Joey said...

loove this coat! cheers for holding on to it for so long!(and for recognizing a true gem at a young age!)

Sidewalk Chic said...

I love these photos -- you look like you're in a gothic fairytale almost. I'm in love with the pattern of your coat.